As the app economy continues to grow, publishers and developers are looking for ways to accelerate their growth. Advertisers have latched on to...Keep Reading →
Can you believe it’s already August? Here’s what July at Kiip looked like.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- I shared my thoughts on advertising in connected devices with Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Ad Age asked if brand dollars will ever come to app-install ads. Find out what I had to say in this article.
- Kiip continues to make waves around the world. Check out articles about us from publications in South Africa, India and Spain.
- Stoked to see Kiip on The Drum’s list of mobile marketing startups to watch.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks.
- Ad Age examines Twitter’s mobile ad explosion following its Q2 earnings that set the stock market aflutter last week. Mobile now makes up 81 percent of Twitter’s revenue, mostly coming from major consumer brands jumping on board. This demonstrates that big brands are embracing mobile in droves.
- The New York Times explores the growing resistance to the freemium model and in-app purchases in mobile gaming. Some developers are taking it to extremes, forcing users to wait up to 24 hours to advance in the game unless they pay up with real money. It’s the latest example of forgetting the human element of mobile advertising and not putting the consumer first.
- The year has finally arrived — in 2014, mobile ads will surpass print and radio ads in the US. Next up: TV :)
Thanks for reading!
Brian Wong, CEO
More from Kiip
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!