Vacations go as far back as the Roman Empire. They give us freedom, perspective, a break from our routine, and memories to last a lifetime. But...Keep Reading →
We welcomed fall with a new rewards product and lots more. Here’s what you need to catch up on.
Kiip press and happenings
- In case you missed it, we launched our new reward product, Kiip Rewarded Video. I’m proud of our team – we created mobile video the Kiip way, rewarding and respecting the user. See what the press had to say about our newest innovation in VentureBeat, MediaPost, The Drum, Mobile Marketer and Pocket Gamer.
- In case you missed me on TV, I talked Kiip and the future of wearable technology on Fox Business and our new video product on BNN.
- Did you see my talk at dmexco? We touched on everything from whether my parents are on social media to biotech.
- Check out my Q&A with The Globe and Mail.
- Inc. was nice enough to include me in their list of 40 Young People Who Became Millionaires Before They Were 20 and Business Insider chose me as the most powerful person in tech at age 23.
- Ever wondered about Kiip’s business model? Now you can know how we make money.
Upcoming events to catch Kiip
- Come catch me and our head of marketing Michael Sprague at Wedbush’s Private Company Technology Innovation Conference in San Francisco on October 9th.
- I’ll be speaking on the “Advertising Is Dead – Brand Will Make Your Business” panel at the Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit in Philadelphia on October 21st.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks:
- Adweek asked, “Can mobile rule the ad world?” You know my answer, but the article suggests mobile is finally emerging from its early struggles and could eventually overtake TV as the primary screen. It’s definitely worth a read.
- Will you buy an Apple Watch in January? AdExchanger says “there’s a slim chance the watch’s tiny screen will ever be host to advertising in the traditional sense.” We agree completely, which is why we’re excited by the new pool of rewardable moments this device will open up. Let’s just say we think there’s a distinct possibility of Kiip rewards on the Apple Watch. We even mocked up a fake Apple Watch reward, which you can see here.
Thanks for reading!
Brian Wong, CEO
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer mobile rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!
Holiday shopping begins early. In fact, 58% plan to finish their Holiday shopping before December. Who are consumers shopping for and how much are they spending? Check out the August M.I.C. Drop to find out!