Women's sneakers sales increased 37% last year, while high heels fell 11% during the same period. As consumer taste move away from conformed and...Keep Reading →
Here’s what you may have missed between turkey, naps and football.
Kiip press and happenings
- We launched an exciting new engagement platform and announced two new investors. Check out what The Next Web, TechCrunch, Marketing Mag, Inside Mobile Apps and The Hub had to say about it.
- Michael Sprague, our Director of Business Development here at Kiip, shared his advice on how to monetize your app on this Mobile App Chat podcast.
- Having a good work-life balance is critical. Our co-founder Courtney Guertin graced us with his expertise when he talked with 33voices about how to avoid burnout.
- I had the pleasure of being included in CKNW’s series of "leadership talks.” To catch my portion of the segment, check out the 20-minute mark.
- Last month, we announced that we’ve brought on some new talent with Tiffany Yu, Dilpreet Singh and Ali Merlino. Check out this article about our new team members.
- In a Q&A with Hot Topics, I shared my thoughts on programmatic advertising exchanges, wearables and more.
- New startup visas could offer entrepreneurs a chance to found their businesses. I was featured in this article from The Wall Street Journal that discusses the topic.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks
- It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of annoying banner ads. Looks like The New York Times shares some of my views on the “monster that swallowed the web.” Be sure to check out this piece about how the banner ad is on its way out.
- We love seeing the creative approach Snapchat is taking with its new ad offering. Check it out here.
Thanks for reading!
Brian Wong, CEO
More from Kiip
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!
Holiday shopping begins early. In fact, 58% plan to finish their Holiday shopping before December. Who are consumers shopping for and how much are they spending? Check out the August M.I.C. Drop to find out!