Vacations go as far back as the Roman Empire. They give us freedom, perspective, a break from our routine, and memories to last a lifetime. But...Keep Reading →
Hope you had a restful holiday, Kiipers! We’re already busy gearing back up for the new year. But before we get there, here’s a recap of our accomplishments prior to the calendar starting over.
Kiip press and happenings
- Mobile Marketer announced our Apple Pay integration! With this new feature, users will be able to purchase products or sign up for subscriptions directly from mobile ads. We’re the first to market this innovation, and we can’t wait to see how it streamlines mobile marketing.
- Officelovin’ showed off our San Francisco headquarters. Check out their photos for a sneak peek at where we work.
- I gave an interview with Entrepreneurial Insights about Kiip’s roots, and shared some advice for young entrepreneurs looking ahead.
- University World News gave an old Pando Daily article new life. They recap my thoughts about why copycat businesses are the best thing to happen to a company. Spoiler: They stand as evidence that you’ve created a solution that services real needs.
- Curious about the most brilliant advertising campaigns this year? We ranked our favorite viral commercials from top brands. Check them out on our blog here.
Upcoming events to catch Kiip
- I’m attending CES in Las Vegas on January 6th and 7th.
- Look out for me on a segment of “The Valley Girl” on January 17th.
- You can catch me at iMedia Clorox iConnect in San Francisco on January 26th.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks:
- The Wall St Cheat Sheet produced an article about why users enjoy ads in mobile games. Included on the list: relevance and rewards.
- DM News reported that push notifications doubled on Thanksgiving – proving that users spend more time on mobile around the holidays.
- Likewise, Business Insider predicted a huge rise in mobile advertising and its allocated budgets.
- Finally, AdAge touched on how to balance the tech-human element in marketing. It’s true: advertising’s age of emotion really is catching on.
Until next time,
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer mobile rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!
Holiday shopping begins early. In fact, 58% plan to finish their Holiday shopping before December. Who are consumers shopping for and how much are they spending? Check out the August M.I.C. Drop to find out!