It may be snowing on the East coast, but in San Francisco, we’re relishing the winter sunshine. It’s been great for productivity – we’ve had a busy start to 2015! Check out the links below to see what we’ve been up to.
Kiip press and happenings:
- Did you catch my latest post on LinkedIn? I weighed in on the best advice for any employee’s first 90 days at a new job.
- Time picked up the post and interviewed me further for a piece called “Skip the Excuses: This Is What Your Boss Wants to Hear.”
- Business 2 Community inspired young entrepreneurs everywhere with their article, “Entrepreneurship Can Start at Any Age.”
- Mobile Marketing Watch highlighted the news about Kiip Platform and our latest investor. If you haven’t heard of Platform yet, it’s our cutting-edge loyalty service for brands.
- M&M Global listed us as the must-see guests at Festival of Media, an upcoming conference in Singapore.
- Valley Girl recently aired a segment featuring myself alongside host Jesse Draper. We had a blast talking about rewards and tech in Silicon Valley.
Best Kiip blog posts:
- I offered my thoughts on what CES was missing: security, consolidation and connectivity. New wearables appear on the market every day, but how are they improving consumer lives?
- Our new Web SDK is out! Advertisers and developers can now reach users on mobile and web using Kiip. Here’s how two developers monetized their sites.
- We created a Kiip Developer Year in Review and trust us – you don’t want to miss it. Be on the lookout soon for our Sales Year in Review as well.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks:
- The Guardian predicts that 2015 will be the year marketers prioritize the customer experience.
- AdAge discusses why mobile should be the first medium on advertisers’ minds.
- Huffington Post laid out the rising trends of this year. My favorite: “Brands that succeed at being human will win.”
- Some good news: MediaPost reports that 20 percent of users share video ads regularly.
- And congrats to devs! MarketWatch says that mobile games now rake in as much revenue as movie box offices.
Thanks for reading! Until next time,
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer mobile rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!