We're excited to announce the formation of the Executive Blockchain Council, a collaboration with executives at leading brands and agencies, to...Keep Reading →
I hope everyone had a happy Independence Day, and of course, Canada Day! Now that we've settled back in from a long weekend and merry celebrations, let's get down to it: this month's Kiip Up.
Our Biggest News This Month
- Did you hear? We partnered with Campari and Lyft for a new Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaign. Learn how we’re saving lives, one reward at a time!
- Here’s a new video of Brian explaining the campaign in more depth, including the major players and components.
- Mobile Marketer was the first to break the news about the CSR campaign, detailing how mobile rewards can inspire personal and community wellness.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- I wrote a new piece for LinkedIn about the state of our industry. Click to see why I believe ads should reward people, not interrupt them.
- Cyber Trend reached out for my stance on mobile as an engagement tool.
- I chatted with Phoenix about the value of creating and why other millennials should feel inspired.
- Arkenea listed Kiip as a powerful monetization tool for mobile app developers.
- Apptimize fawned over rewards’ proven effectiveness for increasing purchase intent.
- I spoke with Media People Podcast about my journey as a young founder.
- Kiip's Growth Leader, Mike Brown, chatted with Mobile Marketing Engine about how rewards drive results for small businesses.
- Watch me present my lessons on personalizing the mobile ad experience at M1.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
- On July 10th, I’ll be in Hong Kong at UBS Leads Graduation Program as a guest of honor.
- On July 14th, I’m speaking in New York at Zenith Agency Mobile Day. The topic: the evolution of mobile.
- That same night, Kiip is hosting a happy hour in collaboration with Alley NYC. Hope to see you there!
Our Favorite Recent Links
- To celebrate the recent Supreme Court ruling, these brands joined the gay marriage celebration on social media. #Proud
- Brand engagement soared last quarter. Learn which brands are getting the most interactions and how you can emulate their results.
- And finally, I recommend eMarketer’s mobile video report. Find out where advertisers are struggling, and where opportunities will grow.
Until next time,
Hundreds of brands use Kiip to connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!