Vacations go as far back as the Roman Empire. They give us freedom, perspective, a break from our routine, and memories to last a lifetime. But...Keep Reading →
What’s up, Kiipers?! Brian here.
It’s been another awesome month in San Francisco and we’ve been busy in the press. Read all about it below.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- Treading on the heels of our new Forbes profile (link here) is my interview with CMO. I sit down with Steve Cook to discuss tangible tactics for brands to improve their relationships with consumers – particularly in the connected world. If you haven’t already, read it here to learn how mobile moments are gaining momentum.
- Last week, MMA announced the shortlist for the Global Smarties Awards – and Kiip is leading the way. Check back after the September 28th gala to see if we win!
- Vancity Buzz interviewed Mojio, who name dropped Kiip and myself as an inspiration to watch. Thanks!
Our Top Blog Posts
- We had two awesome guest posts this month. The first, with PR Daily, details a comprehensive list of all the PR tools we use daily. To see the list – which includes 32 kickass tools – click here.
- The second post, featured on Kissmetrics, relays my insights regarding “The War on Mobile Ad Blocking”. Check it out on the Kiip blog here.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
September is shaping up to be another whirlwind. Find out where I’ll be next, à la Carmen Sandiego.
- On September 2-3rd, Kiip will be in Vegas for Bullet Business’ Gaming Now event. Check out my presentation and come say hi.
- If you don’t see me there, I’ll be back in Sin City again the next week, September 9-11th, for CTIA’s Super Mobility Week.
- September 15th, I’m flying to Croatia’s for the GROWWW conference. Can’t wait!
- September 18-19th, I’m heading to Monterrey, Mexico for the Kairos LatAm Summit.
- After that, on September 22nd, I’m leaving for St. Louis for Caterpillar’s Dealer Marketing Association Conference.
- On September 26th, I’m indulging in my favorite pastime – hockey – for Road Hockey to Conquer Cancer in Toronto.
- Finally, at the end of the month I’ll be in New York for one of my favorite events of the year: Advertising Week. I’m speaking at two panels with Zefr and the Advertising Research Foundation on September 28th and 30th.
Our Favorite Links
- TechCrunch reported that Mojio, a proud Kiip partner, launched an apps and services marketplace for its connected car platform.
- Quartz said what we’ve all been thinking for a long time: when it comes to advertising, sex doesn’t actually sell.
- Our favorite infographic of the month comes from Mobile Marketing Watch and illustrates the influence of mobile on shopping.
That’s it for September. Looking forward to seeing you all next month!
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!
Holiday shopping begins early. In fact, 58% plan to finish their Holiday shopping before December. Who are consumers shopping for and how much are they spending? Check out the August M.I.C. Drop to find out!