Kiip Launches New Self-Serve Dash, Brands Activate Campaigns in Minutes
Kiip just launched a new Self-Serve dashboard!
The new dash enables brands of all sizes to boost customer acquisition efforts, generate leads and drive more sales. It streamlines campaign creation at Kiip and enables advertisers to reach target demographics in all-new ways.
The four flows offer advertisers additional ways to reach audiences. The two newest, App Install and Direct Link, deliver exciting possibilities, while leveraging Kiip’s existing developer network. Real Rewards and Branded Moments offer the same campaign structure existing partners know and love.
Brands like Bonobos and Eloquii have created Direct Link campaigns through Kiip, launching lead generation campaigns that collect user-submitted emails and drive newsletter sign-ups. Likewise, Ibotta has harnessed Kiip's App Install campaigns to drive engagement and new users during achievement moments. Brands without rewards, including banks and airlines, have run Branded Moments campaigns to brand virtual currency awarded inside mobile games.
“Brands can activate campaigns in just a few minutes.”
From start to finish, the entire process is user-friendly. Select the campaign type, then fill out the necessary fields. It’s as easy as 1) submitting a creative, 2) choosing the device, 3) targeting the end user and 4) picking the total spend and dates. No minimum spend is required and advertisers have access to their dashboards showing performance and ad spend.
Below, check out the flow for setting up a Branded Moments campaign.
There you have it – it’s that simple.
Brands can activate campaigns in just a few minutes. Log in to this page to create Real Rewards, App Install, Direct Link or Branded Moments campaigns.
If you’re new to Kiip, learn about the differences here:
- Real Rewards require users to enter their email address in the CTA. Once redeemed, users will receive directly to their inbox a reward description and redemption instructions.
- Direct Link rewards require users to tap a CTA button. This button will direct users to a mobile-optimized landing page, where users can claim their rewards.
- App Install rewards require users to tap a CTA button. This button directs users to an app store page, where users can install an app.
- Branded Moments display a branded creative to users, alongside a CTA button. Upon pressing the CTA, users receive in-app currency available to use immediately.
A little background about Kiip Self-Serve:
- Kiip has launched over 1,200 new campaigns in the last year with 275 new brand partners.
- The average engagement rate for Self-Serve campaigns is nine percent. Compare that to the industry standard of one percent!
- We have active campaigns in 18 countries and 12 languages, so there’s no geographical limitations.
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer mobile rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
We're excited to announce that Bill Alena has joined our team as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Alena joins us amid a period of rapid revenue growth and technological advancement, with the recent launch of our “Single Ledger” blockchain product and […]
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]