Everyone’s been talking about blockchain and how it affects x. However: at the risk of sounding like a total bandwagon hopper, I am a strong...Keep Reading →
Why Influencer Marketing Is Crushing The Game
Influencer Marketing is all the rage among advertisers and brands and it makes sense. With the rise of social media and increasing use of mobile devices, influencers have become a trusted voice. People spend more time watching their favorite style gurus, photographers, bloggers, and Youtube stars than physically hanging out with their friends. Interestingly, teens’ emotional attachment to YouTube stars is 7X greater than traditional celebrities such as Seth Rogen or Jennifer Lawrence. We're breaking down why Influencer Marketing is so effective and how Kiip can help you leverage it to create stronger campaigns with higher engagement.
1. Influencers Instigate Action
- Influencer marketing content delivers 11x higher ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing
- 74% of people turn to social networks for guidance on purchase decisions
- 49% of people say they rely on recommendations from influencers when making purchase decisions
- 40% of people say they’ve purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube
2. Influencer Messages are Memorable
Influencer content is impactful because much of it employs scientifically proven methods of effective advertising. Studies show that consumers have the strongest response to ads that are upbeat, relatable, and depict real-life situations. Familiar themes, jingles, slogans, and content that appeals to viewer emotions has shown to improve message recall.
- 31% of surveyed users in the Kiip network said the primary reason they like posts on social media are because they make them laugh
- 27% of surveyed users in the Kiip network said they like posts because they learned something from it
- 46% of surveyed users in the Kiip network said that they trusted Facebook the most over other social media platforms for recommendations on products or services
3. Influencer Audiences Are Specific And Engaged
Partnering with influencers allows you to tap into targeted audiences with high levels of engagement. When people follow influencers on social media it’s usually because they have an affinity for the themes in that influencer’s content; therefore, when influencers promote products that align with their message the pitch becomes natural and reception is positive.
Introducing Kiip Influencer Marketing
70% of influencers feel that the most effective way to collaborate with brands is through an influencer marketing platform and Kiip Influencer Marketing exists to be that bridge. Kiip Influencer Marketing is a way for brands to enhance campaigns and take social strategy to a whole new level. Using the power of Kiip’s mobile network, we’ll help you leverage hand-picked, campaign-aligned influencers to create targeted content that inspires followers to love your product and get in on the action. Influencers can help increase brand affinity as well as promote contests, sponsorships, events, and reward distribution. Whether you have an upcoming product launch or are simply looking to drive up sales, we strive to create organic, relatable moments between brands, influencers, and consumers. With traditional TV viewership on the decline and ad-blocking on the rise, influencer marketing is a way to drive high impact results and make your brand a natural part of people’s daily moments.
If you want to learn more about leveraging influencers with Kiip, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from Kiip
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!
Holiday shopping begins early. In fact, 58% plan to finish their Holiday shopping before December. Who are consumers shopping for and how much are they spending? Check out the August M.I.C. Drop to find out!