We're proud to announce that we have received the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) certification seal as part of our ongoing effort to rid...Keep Reading →
Join Us LIVE: Respecting the Digital User Experience
Join Us LIVE:
Gone are the days of traditional online advertising —annoying stagnant banner ads, pop-ups, spam emails—POOF! In 2016, your brand has to respect the digital space in order to win the hearts of consumers. The rules have changed and this will alter the way your brand approaches advertising all together. How do you respect the digital user while still accomplishing your brand’s marketing goals? We partnered with Flite, the makers of a creative management platform, to gathered a group of executive level marketers and creative to discuss just that.
- The best solutions for powerful advertising while still respecting the user experience.
- How to define and measure the success of your brand's digital user experience.
- The major do's and don'ts for effective ad design and how to rise above your competition.
- Why personalized data is the future, and how to implement it into your daily marketing strategies for higher conversions and an increase in ROI.
Meet the Panel:
Find them on Twitter:
More from Kiip
We're excited to announce that Bill Alena has joined our team as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Alena joins us amid a period of rapid revenue growth and technological advancement, with the recent launch of our “Single Ledger” blockchain product and […]
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]