We're proud to announce that we have received the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) certification seal as part of our ongoing effort to rid...Keep Reading →
Here’s what you may have missed during your Halloween-induced sugar coma.
Kiip press and happenings
- We’ve added some amazing new talent to our leadership team.
- Check out Pocket Gamer’s article on how I’ve officially entered the world of hacking – or, at least helping a brand hack their way into a successful mobile rewards program.
- This piece captures some of the thoughts on effective advertising that I shared at last month’s Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit.
- Here’s my take on why finding the right moment to market is everything, especially when it comes to mobile consumers.
- Interviews aren't always the best way to tell if someone is as accomplished as their resume suggests, but here are some of my tips and tricks to help avoid hiring an empty suit, along with more information from industry experts.
- I did a Q&A with CMO.com about marketing to the connected generation and learning to respect the consumer.
- Innovation and youth go hand-in-hand – here’s an article on five entrepreneurs under 30 who are known as “game-changers,” myself included.
Upcoming events to catch Kiip
- I’ll be speaking at the Forbes CMO Summit on “The New Rules of Marketing from Forbes 30 Under 30” panel on November 6th in Florida.
- Come see me give a talk on “Inventing a New Permission” at the M1 Summit on November 13th in San Francisco.
- I’m also excited to participate in TEDxYouthDay on November 15th to help empower a new generation to think creatively.
Without further ado, here are our favorite links from the past few weeks:
- Banner ads are officially 20 years old and as outdated as the marketers who insist on using them. Read Fast Company’s article to get the specifics on the descent of the banner ad and why it’s a good thing.
- PSA to all gamers, your Wiimote may soon be a vintage item. The era of mobile gaming is upon us, and according to research specialist Newzoo, mobile games will generate more revenue than traditional console titles as soon as 2015. I knew there was a reason why we started in games.
- Mobile advertising continues to change, with 77 percent of mobile surfers now utilizing advertisements to help make a purchasing decision. Why isn’t every marketer using mobile again?
Thanks for reading!
Brian Wong, CEO
More from Kiip
We're excited to announce that Bill Alena has joined our team as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Alena joins us amid a period of rapid revenue growth and technological advancement, with the recent launch of our “Single Ledger” blockchain product and […]
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]