Kiip Up #48: MasterCard Partnership, New Hires & Events Galore
Hey Kiipers! Welcome back to this month’s Kiip Up, where we dissect the latest company news.
March was pretty hectic, with two new announcements and a handful of speaking engagements around the world. I’m happy to be back home, where Kiip is chugging ahead full-steam into Q2.
Kiip Press & Happenings
- In case you forgot, we announced our new partnership with MasterCard. Tons of outlets picked up the press, including Ad Age, The Drum, Mobile Commerce Daily and Yahoo Finance.
- I also wrote a thought leadership post for MasterCard’s blog and my Influencer page. Check it out here and learn how brands should treat mobile loyalty.
- Along with partnership growth came company growth. MediaPost and SF Business Journal helped us welcome two new members to the team!
- If you missed my panel with MC Hammer at February’s VentureBeat’s Mobile Summit, watch the video here.
- The Legacy Project picked my brain for tips on how to move from good to GREAT in business.
- Business Insider raged with Kiip and Sir Mix-a-Lot in Austin at our SXSW party.
- I attended the Adobe Summit this month, where CMO and Forbes recapped my lessons on mobile marketing.
- At Festival of Media in Singapore, several publications quoted me on why brands should use emotion to reach their consumers. Among them: Biz Community and Digital Market Asia.
- And The Next Web published my insight into what advertising will look like on connected devices.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
- Tie your combat boots and put on your war paint. I’ll be leading the Mobile Bootcamp at the iMedia Commerce Summit in Minneapolis April 12 - 14.
- On April 16 - 17, I hop on a plane to Shanghai to speak at ad:tech China.
- Then I head back to my favorite city by the bay for InfoSec & Technology Growth Conference April 20 - 21.
- I jet set one last time for Amsterdam’s TNW Europe Conference April 23 - 24. It’ll be an exciting month!
Our Favorite Links
- IT Wire speculated why modern loyalty programs are broken, citing “reward relevance” as an issue. Perhaps they should check out Kiip Platform?
- Forbes offered their thoughts on how the Internet of Things will transform marketing.
- Finally, this article by The Drum caught my eye. It quotes Coca-Cola, Kraft and Papa John’s at SXSW, agreeing that “mobile advertising sucks.” The three major brands then discuss approaching mobile advertising from a personalized standpoint. Sounds like a familiar message.
As always, thanks for reading. See you in May!
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
We're excited to announce that Bill Alena has joined our team as our new Chief Revenue Officer. Alena joins us amid a period of rapid revenue growth and technological advancement, with the recent launch of our “Single Ledger” blockchain product and […]
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]