Hello, summer! We ended June on a high note, with a new IoT partnership and some notable press. Better yet: we’re excited for June adventures, including a trip to Cannes and some top-secret news.
All this and more in this month’s Kiip Up – number 50!
Kiip Press & Happenings
- Mobile Marketer broke the news about our new partnership: We teamed up with Breathometer to reward responsible behavior when drinking. When you blow halfway to the legal driving limit in this smart breathalyzer, Kiip serendipitously delivers rewards from brands like HotelTonight. Stay safe this summer!
- Ninja Marketing interviewed me at the Festival of Media conference in Rome. I taught them how to create connections that leave users happy.
- On Startups.co, I lent my thoughts on successful branding and PR for burgeoning startups.
- Entrepreneur picked my brain in “3 Essential Tips for Marketing to Millennials”. Spoiler: I talk about native advertising inside mobile games.
- CyberTrend quoted me on video ads – and how to make sure consumers see yours.
- Go-Mash Mobile discussed how moment-based rewards generate joy during big wins.
- Momentology covered my session at ad:tech San Francisco, listing three ways wearables can enhance the consumer experience.
- BFM recorded my thoughts on going global during our latest conversation.
- At ad:tech San Francisco this year, AllVoices met up with me to discuss how brands can take advantage of wearables. Check out my thoughts here.
- Recently at an Adobe event, I preached how it’s never too late to start a digital transformation. Discover how to improve your marketing strategy now.
- And check out my MoneyTalk interview with Kim Parlee to learn about Kiip’s past, present and future.
Upcoming Events to Catch Kiip
- On June 9th, I’m heading to Deloitte’s Next Generation CIO Academy Prep in Texas. If you’re around, let’s meet up!
- On June 22nd, I leave for Europe. First stop: I’m heading to Germany to meet with RedBlue Marketing.
- Then, it’s time to jet off to Cannes. I have a handful of speaking engagements there, including a talk on the Discovery Stage on June 25th, where I make one of our biggest announcements of the year.
- You can also catch my panel with OMD Oasis on the 26th. The topic is “Programmatic Content: Creating One Brand Story in the Era of Personalization”.
Our Favorite Links
- Fortune debates whether or not ad blockers should be legal.
- MediaPost recaps all the ways in which advertisers are screwing up the mobile experience.
- AdWeek shares eight interesting facts about digital video.
That's it – can't wait to see your friendly faces in San Francisco, Cannes or somewhere in between.
Until next time,
Kiip redefines how brands connect with consumers through moment-based rewards. Rewards increase engagement and purchase intent, and 84 percent of mobile users say they prefer rewards over ads.
Hundreds of brands already use Kiip. To learn more, visit kiip.me/brands.
More from Kiip
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to […]
Fifty-seven percent say they will host family or friends this Holiday season. Brands, learn how to reach the holiday planner in this month's M.I.C. Drop!