We’re now partnering with Buzztime, a technology and entertainment company that brings trivia, sports, and arcade games to bars and restaurants via tablet devices.
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most active?
Read this month’s insight report to find out.
Online v In-Store Retail Shopping
This month’s report takes a deep dive into what makes retail shoppers tick.
- What are the main hesitations to online shopping?
- How do online shoppers differ from those that prefer in-store?
- What do consumers look for in a shopping experience?
- Does the day of the week impact whether a consumer spends online...
New Year’s resolutions rarely last. January’s increase in Self-Improvement, Transformation and Health moments drops by March. But a second “new year” for self-improvement promises hope for resolution backsliders. Learn how your brand can re-engage and re-inspire users with their health, fitness and finance goals when it will impact them most.
In November, Kiip partnered with Sweatcoin – a fitness app that pays you digital currency to work out – to help take steps to end hunger. Learn how charity takes the spotlight during the holidays and how your brand can take part in this month’s M.I.C. Drop!