This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most active?
Read this month’s insight report to find out.
Online v In-Store Retail Shopping
This month’s report takes a deep dive into what makes retail shoppers tick.
- What are the main hesitations to online shopping?
- How do online shoppers differ from those that prefer in-store?
- What do consumers look for in a shopping experience?
- Does the day of the week impact whether a consumer spends online...
New Year’s resolutions rarely last. January’s increase in Self-Improvement, Transformation and Health moments drops by March. But a second “new year” for self-improvement promises hope for resolution backsliders. Learn how your brand can re-engage and re-inspire users with their health, fitness and finance goals when it will impact them most.
In November, Kiip partnered with Sweatcoin – a fitness app that pays you digital currency to work out – to help take steps to end hunger. Learn how charity takes the spotlight during the holidays and how your brand can take part in this month’s M.I.C. Drop!
As temperatures drop and moments shift indoors, Viewing moments rise across mobile devices and connected TVs. This is great news for advertisers. Yet, connected TV advertising works better for some brands than for others. Learn everything you need to know about engaging the connected TV audience in this month's M.I.C. Drop!