CANNES 2018: Why Blockchain Has the Potential to Change Advertising Forever
Why Blockchain Has the Potential to Change Advertising Forever
This Cannes session outlines how blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize advertising, and how if embraced, blockchain will dominate the underlying technologies that power the buying, selling and serving of advertising. In addition to its impact on advertisers, hear what Brian Wong envisions for blockchain’s role in empowering the consumer to understand the true value of their data and engagement in the advertising equation.
Featuring Brian Wong, CEO & Co-founder of Kiip and Lucas Herscovici, Global Marketing Vice President of Consumer Connections, Insights and Innovation for Anheuser-Busch InBev, this video will answer questions such as:
- What is the latest in blockchain technology?
- Why is it important for brands to embrace blockchain?
- How can blockchain empower consumers to understand their true value?
More from Kiip
We're excited to announce the formation of the Executive Blockchain Council, a collaboration with executives at leading brands and agencies, to explore how blockchain technology can solve the persistent issues of transparency, efficiency, and […]
Supply chains and the problems that come with them are nothing new. Take for example, poultry. Based on my (admittedly limited) research, there are about four to five stages in the poultry supply chain before the product reaches the plates of those of […]
This month’s report analyzes the need for blockchain in advertising.
- What are the major issues the digital industry faces today?
- How to solve for ad fraud?
- How to grab the attention of consumers in a mobile environment?
- When are mobile users most […]