We're proud to announce that we have received the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) certification seal as part of our ongoing effort to rid...Keep Reading →
We're Swiping Right On Dating Apps With Partnership Integrations in Grindr, MeetMe, Skout, Surge & Zoosk
We’re delighted to be furthering our expansion into dating apps with integrations in Grindr, MeetMe, Skout, Surge and Zoosk!
Dating in the Digital Age
As a new generation of adults hit the dating scene, stigmas around online matchmaking have all but dissolved. In fact, according to the Pew Research Center, the number of 18 - 24 year-olds who report using dating apps quadrupled between 2013 - 2015. And, the matches are paying off -- 5% of Americans married or in a long term committed relationship say they met their current partner online.
However, dating apps are far from perfect. Getting ghosted is enough to make most people throw in the towel and delete the app from their phone. Add intrusive or poorly targeted ads and you can guarantee users will start their search new on one of the many other options available. By partnering with Kiip, dating publishers are able to maintain a positive user experience without compromising monetization. Brands are also able to more effectively target millennials and Gen-Z, groups that are especially active on dating apps.
About Our Partners
- Grindr -- Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, Grindr has developed a suite of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them.
- MeetMe -- MeetMe is a part of the Meet Group portfolio of mobile social entertainment apps, designed to meet the universal need for human connection.
- Skout -- Skout is a mobile network for meeting new people. With your mobile device as your guide, you can discover new friends at the local neighborhood bar, at a concert at Madison Square Garden or on a bus tour in Barcelona
- Surge -- Surge is a dating and social networking app for men. It has quickly grown to more than 1.3 million users sending over 10 million messages each month since its launch in late 2015.
- Zoosk -- Zoosk is a leading online dating company that learns as you click in order to pair you with singles with whom you’re likely to discover mutual attraction. Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology is constantly learning from the actions of more than 40 million members in order to deliver better matches.
Get started with Kiip today, or schedule a meeting to learn more.
More from Kiip
If app developers know one thing for sure, it’s that there is an ever-increasing amount of competition for downloads. Between the Apple Store and the Google Play Store, there are more than two million apps available for download.